Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Tooth!

Yesterday, on Kaybree's Birthday, Kaybree lost ANOTHER tooth! This makes tooth number 6 this year! Hopefully they will slow down. At the rate they are falling out, I'm going to have to chew her food! Has anyone else lost teeth that fast?! Should I be worried?

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm pretty sure I'd lost all my teeth by the time I was 7...I remember losing a ton at a time, but that was a long long time ago.

Brandon and Tenille said...

My goodness girl they just keep coming out. It makes me remember when I went to the denstist before I got my braces and they said they needed to pull two mullers out. When I got home my mom said how many teeth did they pull and I showed her with my fingers two then she poored out the bag of teeth and there were six. They pulled out all of my side mullers nuts huh.....