It's okay, you can call me crazy! I just repainted my red wall red! The first color in the picture is the old red.... the second color is what I just changed it to!!! The first red was just too brown! I have a brown kitchen table and I felt like it just blended into the wall. It's been bugging me for a while now. And now that my Christmas decorations are up....well....it REALLY bugged me!!! I took a before and after picture, but it looked exactly the same! hahahaha!!!!!
1 week ago



5 comments:
hahaha. I love you!
You are CRAZY!!!
Hahahaha your funny if you like painting that much I have a whole basement that needs fresh paint anytime give me a call.....
OK, so do you like it? I can't wait to see it.
OK, so do you like it? I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment