Bad luck happens in three's right??? Well I think we're done with our bad luck! (hopefully!)Within the last 30 days: my hair dryer died, the furnace died, and now my washing machine died!
I know the hair dryer isn't much, but it is when you are trying to get ready for church!
The furnace died while we were gone for my birthday. The girls had fallen asleep in the car. When we got home we immediately put them in their beds. Then I realized it was rather cold in our house... I called my dad he came right out! (even though it was almost midnight!) He told us what part had gone bad. The next day, we had to buy a new part, but $250 later we had the furnace up and running again!
Last night I was doing laundry. I filled the washing machine half full of water and was about to put my load in when all of the sudden water gushed out the bottom of the washer! My pants and socks were soaked! I called my dad, and he came to my rescue this morning! He took the washer apart, and a hose had come loose completely causing the whole tub of water to drain! He put a new clasp on it and it is as good as new! Thank heavens for my dad! I always described him as McGyver to everyone. He can fix anything!
Thanks Dad!



6 comments:
You are lucky that is all it took to get them fixed. Those can be rather costly repairs.
I know the feeling when it rains it poors for sure, I am hoping my bad luck is over for now to. Mine had to do all with me but I am hoping its over...........
Nice! I don't know if your mom told you, but your dad came to my house to look at my washer. I didn't get so lucky, I had to buy a new one. It was crazy talking to them again, I still don't think they know who I am!
It is funny how everything seems to break all at once, and right after the warranty is up! You are SO lucky to have a handy-man dad close by. My dad can fix anything, but is too far away. When he comes into town I always have a "daddy-do" list for him.
Always have a spare blow dryer. And I wish everyday my washer or dryer would break, cause that would mean a new one!!!
Wow, so much has happened since I checked up on you last, I can't believe it. Kaybree looks so cute without her teeth. I love it. So sorry about all the mishaps but I've heard things happen in threes, so hopefully you're done for a while.
Post a Comment