Today is Kaybree's 6th birthday! She is so excited! I am amazed at how much we love her, and the joy she is to our family. We love you lots "Love Bug" Hope you have a wonderful 6th birthday!
Bryce and I were married in May of 2000! We have two beautiful daughters. Kaybree is a spunky 9 year old and Oakley is dramatic 7 year old. Every day is a new adventure at our house. We are very busy and always on the go. I have to remind myself to sit back and enjoy the little things in life. This blog is a great way for me to do so. Nothing is more important to me than my family.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaybree!!!
Those six years sure went by fast!! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Kaybree. I can't believe she is six already. That means Macie's birthday is coming right up. CRAZY!!!
I can't figure out why I can't post a slide show done one slide.com on my blog. Can you help me?
Post a Comment