Yesterday I had quite the scare. I was carpooling all the neighbor kids home from school. The kids think that it is funny to climb over the seats and hide in the back of my Tahoe. When I got to the first house, the little neighbor friend was in the back. I pulled into the driveway, put the car in park, and decided to put the parking brake on. (I never put the parking brake on) I got out of the car, walked around to the back of the tahoe and opened the hatch. Payten climbed out, I closed the door and all of the sudden, my tahoe started to slide backwards down the driveway with us both behind it! I grabbed Payten's arm practically yanking it out of socket, and jumped out of the way! Seriously, it was so scary! It took me forever to calm down after that! Note to self, never pull into steep driveways!
1 week ago



5 comments:
Oh my gosh that is pretty scary!! I'm glad you guys got out of the way.
Your post about the maxi pad slippers is pretty hilarious! I might just have to steal your idea!!
Oh my gosh way to think fast. I am sure that was so scary. I amglad you guys are ok....
Eeeeekkk! That is scarey. Was there ice on the drive way? How did you stop your car?
so glad you are all okay. scary. i think i will be staying home the rest of the weekend if the weather stays like this.
Hey Brittany,
Would you mind sending me the e-mail about the maxi pad slippers?? Thanks so much
Ashley
ashleypeterson23@hotmail.com
Post a Comment