Monday, December 8, 2008

New Year's Resolutions!!!

I thought I'd jump start my New Year's Resolutions now! I actually joined a near by gym about 3-4 weeks ago. Upon joining they offer a free session with a personal trainer... Well, let me just say I hate that guy! First of all he takes me around the gym showing me the equipment, then shows me a few moves. Then he asked me to get on the scale. He looked at my weight, then at me and said, "You need to lose 10 to 12 pounds." Now I'm not a rocket scientist, but these days, don't they take more into consideration than just weight? Don't they measure your height, your body fat...stuff like that before they tell you how much weight you should loose? So after he tells me that I need to lose the weight, he tells me I can train with him 12 sessions for "$380 and that's a smokin' deal!" I just started laughing!

My whole intention of joining the gym was to keep off the Holiday pounds, and lose maybe 5 lbs!

Oh, and for the record...If I lost 10-12 lbs...I would weigh less than I did when I graduated from high school, and less than when I got married! The BIG jerk! :)

4 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Gosh Brittany that is awful that trainer sounds like a real big jerk. And to answer your question yes they are suppose to take your body fat and measurements and age and stuff not just your weight. But compared to my trainer that is a smokin deal I pay 747 for a 12 pack so you would be lucky there but I dont think he sounds like the guy you would want....

Melinda said...

I hope he chokes on his Christmas ham! Ok, that's a little far but you gotta know you are smokin' hot and he just wanted to make some money. At my gym they do a TON of measurements and only track your progression. Makes me feel good about myself not worse, after all isn't that why we go to the gym?

Anonymous said...

I definitly do NOT want to ever run into that trainer. Can you imagine what he would say to me? I'm glad you know what a total lying, jerk he is. You always look amazing!

Brittany said...

hahaha! You guys are all too nice! Don't ya just wish you could have your pre prego bodies back!?! Don't worry, I'm not losing sleep over this! I just wanted to share with everyone what an idiot he is! It's no wonder the girls and women in our culture have major issues!