Thursday, December 4, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...

are my two front teeth!!!!
Today Kaybree went to the Dentist! He removed both of her front teeth!! About three weeks ago, Kaybree and Oakley were playing puppies. Kaybree put a toy leash in her mouth and Oakley yanked! One of Kaybree's front teeth almost came out, but not quite. I've been trying to wiggle it out every night...but no dice. Today, we finally went in to see our neighbor dentist, Cory. (whom we absolutely love) He put laughing gas on her, then the topical, then gave her a shot. She has no idea she even had a shot! I'm not telling her otherwise either! Cory decided to take both front teeth since they were both a little loose! Anyway, her she is our little toothless wonder!
Afterward, I started singing "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth" She looked at me totally bewildered, and said, "Mom, I don't want teeth for Christmas!"

3 comments:

Brooke Franco said...

She looks so cute! Good Job Kaybree!!!

Melinda said...

Perfect timing! Funny story, yesterday Madison was trying to sing that song and she stopped when she got to the chorus and asked "How does it go? All I want for Christmas is a big fruit thief!?" !!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

oh fun! Now she is going to get her "adult" teeth. She is growing up fast.