Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Skinny Me Jeans!!!


My sister Bryn, from New Orleans, will be in town next Monday for the rest of the year. She is going to be having a jean party next Monday! She has come up with this awesome product that she adds to your jeans! It is a band that she puts right into your jeans that makes you look
10 lbs thinner! It also holds in your love handles, keeps your jeans up, and hides your religion! You can either bring your own jeans or buy new jeans! Here are the details:

Monday, December 15th
6:00 to 9:oo P.M.
at Salon Hope
(863 East 12300 S. in Draper)

Not only will there be jeans, there will be jewelry, and coupons for salon services, and product! They will also be having give aways! Yeah!! Merry Christmas to us!!!

4 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

hey ask your sister if you have to be there or if i can order this thing you put in your jeans! I would LOVE to have it :) I would love to come to your party but i dont live that close.. Let me know k?

Jessica said...

Sounds great, I need that in like ALL of my jeans!! How long is she in town? We get there Wednesday night

Brittany said...

Jessica, my sister will be here the rest of the year. If you want them, just email me and we'll meet up! We have to get together anyway!!!

Brittany said...

Stephanie, I talked to Bryn. She said you can mail your jeans to her and she can sew in the slimming band. Email me and I can give her address to you if you want it!