Monday, January 5, 2009

Santa Delivered!!!

I know I'm a little late in posting this....but we've been a little busy at our house! With Christmas, New Years, and Kaybree's birthday (that never seems to end!) I always feel so bad for her having her b-day so close to Christmas. Anyway, back to Christmas. We had a great one. Santa did not forget us this year. The girls both got lots of present. Santa brought art easels, and a Barbie house. He didn't wrap either of them, so they couldn't decide what to do first: Look at the easels and Barbie House, or open presents. It was pretty funny!
Bryce with some of his presents! Our little family at Grandma's and Grandpa's house!

Kaybree and her Little Mermaid Barbie!

Oakley and her Swimming Puppy!

Kaybree and her make-up!

Oakley and her Little Mermaid Barbie!
The girls and their easels and the very tip top of the Barbie house!
(I forgot to get a picture of the girls with that!)

As usual, there are no pictures of me...but I was not forgotten, Bryce spoiled me with clothes, a necklace, and a cricut! I have no idea how to use the cricut yet, but I will learn soon!
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!





2 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Looks like you guys had a great xmas. Your girls will love there easls carson has the same one from ikea right, such a great deal. He has managed to color all over the wood but because it wasnt pricey I dont really mind. Love all the pics thanks for sharing....

John and Ashley said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the sweat suit and scarf.