Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hallelujah!!!

School is now BACK IN SESSION!!!!! Don't get me wrong... I absolutely love these girls, but 5 weeks of off track is more than I can handle! They are on A track. They went off right before Christmas, had Christmas and New Years off, then had their three week off track session! It has been hard because there is not a lot to do in January! It's too cold to go outside all of the time, and any indoor entertainment (bounce zones, movies, etc.) cost an arm and a leg! I think next year I might be looking at C track. I don't know though! All I can say is HALLELUJAH!!!! :)

3 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Congradulations......

Allison said...

YAY! I'm with you. And I am also going to try for c track next year. We could car pool. :)

Aaron and Heather said...

That must be nice! Bradley is my only one in school and it is only 3 days a week, but is nice to have one less for a few hours a day!