(***WARNING!!!!!.....cheesey post! :) ***)
Friday was Bryce's Birthday!!! I would have posted a happy birthday message sooner, but we were in St. George! I just wanted to say happy birthday to Bryce and let him know how much I love him. He is my best friend in the whole world and the best daddy ever! Happy Birthday!!! Love ya!

Since I'm talking about Bryce and how wonderful he is... I thought I should probably mention...Bryce won an award this last week!! Bryce works for Wyeth, a pharmaceutical company. Last week he went to Atlanta, were they held their national conferences. At the meetings, he won the Achievement Award!!! This award is the third place award for Wyeth reps nationwide!!! This is Bryce's third year with Wyeth, and his second award! Good Job Bryce!!

1 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryce! I hope you had a fun day! Congrats with your work, that is awesome!!!
Post a Comment