Monday, January 5, 2009

More Birthday Fun!

On Kaybree's Birthday, we went to see Bedtime Stories! SOOOOO CUTE! My girls loved it, as did I! After the movie, we went to dinner at Chili's. Kaybree chose Chili's because of their Chocolate Molton! If you don't know what that is.....Go get it today, or we can't be friends! I don't know where Kaybree gets her love for chocolate!?! Anyway, after Chili's, we had grandparents over for cake and ice cream! Kaybree was spoiled to death! She got a new bike, a CD player with Cd's, a hair braider thingy, and the money jar!!!!

A few things about Kaybree at 6 years old:
Kaybree is a very thoughtful little girl. She loves her family, and her friends. She is very creative, and love drawing pictures for people. She has an infectious laugh, and can make most anyone smile. When Oakley is pouting, she is the only one who can cheer her up. Kaybree is very smart, at parent teacher conference, her teacher told us she is the smartest in the class. She wants Kaybree to work on a report of her choice and present it to the class. Kaybree is very dependable, and is very punctual! I am in deep trouble if we are ever late!
I could go on and on, but really I just want to say, We love you so much Kaybree and we are so happy that you are part of our family! Happy Birthday Punkin!
Kaybree's 6th birthday!
Close your eyes...it's a surprise!
Kaybree's new bike
Oh my gosh!!! A Cd player!!!
THE CHOCOLATE MOLTON!!!
Me and my girls!
Monkey see monkey do!
Happy Birthday Kaybree!

3 comments:

Mackenzi said...

Happy Birthday Kaybree! She is such a doll, and very smart to choose Chili's for dessert :) I love the molten cake, I have a recipe that comes pretty close to the real thing, and it's super easy! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Looks like Kaybree made a killing. Dont you love to spoil your kids and have others do the same. Ihave a problem with that thats for sure. I love the new bike very stylish for sure. Happy birthday girl....

John and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Kaybree. We miss you guys. We seem to spend a lot of time together in the fall and then we never see eachoter 'til the next year. Let me know when Bryce is gone sometime.