Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Know Why Some Mammals Eat Their Young!!!

They must be off track!!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Hoods said...

I hear you there, Kaybree has been off for a while, but just through the rest of this week, and then you are home free, right?!!?

Brandon and Tenille said...

Hahahaha Ilove it so true to. Carson is not off track but has been sick for more than a week and I have been house bound and am so ready for a break from him its awful to admit but I need some me time now even if it means going to the gym no I know I am desperate.....

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, that is so true. I am trying to mentally prepare myself for our next track break, four weeks long! You can think of me when yours is back in school and you are relaxing, as mine will just be going off.

Melinda said...

You are too funny!