Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pregnancy!

No, I am not pregnant! But everyone I know is!! Congratulations to all of you!!! I actually did love being pregnant! I was one of the lucky ones and never got sick! I went to my cousin Shiree's baby shower the other day. It had me reflecting back to when I was prego! It never ceased to amaze me at how large everything got! My boobs, my belly, and my butt, all grew to abnormal sizes. I was sure of that! Isn't it funny how everyone else that is pregnant looks fabulous, but when it is you...well me, I was just a beached whale! hahaha!


Here is my list of pregnant friends, and friends that have delivered in the last 6 months:
1.Andrea, 2.Annie 3.Ashley 4.Brooke 5.Bryn 6.Camie 7.Cindy 8.Cody 9.Erin 10.Jamie D. 11.Jamie H. 12.Jasmine 13.Jessica H. 14.Jessica Y. 15.Kristin 16.Kirsten 17.Mandi 18.Marcie 19.Melinda 20.Melissa 21.Mackenzie 22.Monica 23.Natalie 24.Nikki 25.Shanelle 26.Shiree 27.Tracie

Again, Congratulations to all of you!!!
Let me know if I have missed any of you!

10 comments:

heidi larsen said...

you look sooo cute in that picture! pregnancy suits you! i can't believe that you have so many preggo friends. wow! pretty awesome! save your money up, that's a lot of baby presents. ha ha.... thanks for you comments on my blog! i think you are adorable!we need to hang out sometime!

Mackenzi said...

I wish I was the one that knew 27 pregnant woman and wasn't the one pregnant! hahaha Just kidding, I'm excited to have a baby boy, I'm just not excited about being pregnant for another 10 weeks!

Mackenzi said...

*women

Brandon and Tenille said...

Wow that is alot of friends prego thats for sure. You need to join them seeing as your so cute with a little belly.

The Hoods said...

You are so funny!! I am glad to NOT be on that list!! You are so cute pregnant. Look at your hair in that picture, you sure have a different hair style now!

erin said...

You know a lot of people who are pregnant! That makes me kind of want to make a list of my own, who I know. I'll definitely be happy to have my name removed in April! I am SO DONE (but of course happy the baby is still safe inside, until it's time).

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

WOW!! that is a huge list. Love your preggo belly! SO CUTE!! What water are they drinking?

Jessica said...

That is funny how many you know prego right now. So we are on our last week here, sorry I have been a slacker in getting with you, maybe next week we could grab lunch or something

The Dabo's said...

Hey thanks, only in Utah!

Cindy said...

I'm glad to be on the side that delivered! It's funny how it seems to come in waves. You look so cute prego...it's true what you say though I felt HUGE and not cute at all!