Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Witchy Fun!!!

Last week we went down to Gardner Village to see all the witches! They are so cute! If you get a chance, take your kids there, they will love it! If you go to the main office, they have a "Witch Hunt" paper... fill it in. Take it to the bakery and they will give you a cookie for only $.25 My girls really enjoyed being involved in finding the witches!Oakley, Sadie, Kaybree, Carson
Some cute girls!
One "HOT" momma! hahaha J/K!!!
Bryce said, "Which one is the Witch?"
Don't worry, I smacked him! hahaha!

3 comments:

estinger said...

I didn't know Kaybree had glasses, she looks so cute! You and Marcie have got to call me next time you go somehwere fun...don't worry, I won't invite my sister-in-law :)

Nate and Marcie said...

That was so fun, we will have to make it a tradition, especially the cookie part :)
And that soup was so good, I have seriously been day-dreaming about it ever since, I know I'm pathetic.

Brandon and Tenille said...

We love the witches as well. And look at you miss stylish girl. I am so jealous. I dress like a bum and you are so dang cute all the time. Ok I vow once I finish loosing all my weight I will dress more like brittany. Looking good you and the witches...