So Jamie tagged me...this really is a fun tag, all you do is go to your 6th picture file and select your 6th picture from it, then tag 5 people!
So cute I could just squish them!!!
I couldn't pass up posting this picture though...it was picture #5.
It is one of my favorite pictures of Oakley!
I couldn't pass this picture up either!!! This was picture #7! hahaha!!! I'm not removing this picture of Bryn until she comments on it!!! (She never comments!) hahaha!
I tag:
1. Ashley N.
2. Marcie
3. Barbra
4. Tenille
5. Brooke
and anyone else!!! Have fun!
I couldn't pass up posting this picture though...it was picture #5.It is one of my favorite pictures of Oakley!
I tag:
1. Ashley N.
2. Marcie
3. Barbra
4. Tenille
5. Brooke
and anyone else!!! Have fun!




3 comments:
How fun!!! I might just have to do this one in a couple days :)
Cute pics and fun tag! I will do mine right now!
Ok fine! I'm here Commenting! Haha that is funny! This is a really good look for me! Love it! You don't have to take it off! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! Love ya!
Post a Comment