Monday, October 6, 2008

Tonight's FHE!

I absolutely love Halloween!!! Tonight for Family Home Evening, we are going to start the PHANTOM in our neighborhood! Two years ago, we were out doorbell ditching and leaving treats and Kaybree said, "Mom, our neighbors are really hungry huh?!" Every time we do the PHANTOM, I think of that! Here is a copy of the note if you want to start it in your neighborhood too! Just copy and Paste it into word. You will have to draw, or find a picture on line, of a PHANTOM GHOST.

Good…Eve…Ning!!!

You’ve been visited by the Phantom Ghost!

If you don’t wish a curse upon this house, you must make two treats and secretly deliver them to two families in your neighborhood in two nights.

Give them a copy of this note and a Phantom Ghost. Be sure to hang your Phantom Ghost on your door to ward off any other Phantom Ghosts that may wish to visit you!

Remember to do this within two nights or you will receive a terrible fright!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comments:

Mackenzi said...

That's such a cute idea, I bet your girls loved doing it!