Monday, October 27, 2008

Unhappy Hauntings!!!

I have found TWO black widow spiders in our garage this week!!! Eeeewwwww!!! I HATE spiders with a passion!! The first spider was hanging from the garage door. I had been loading up my car with stuff and probably passed it five times before I saw it right at eye level!!! ahhhhh!!! It totally could have landed in my hair or something!! yuck!! This is a picture of the second one. I wouldn't get too close, so I zoomed in as much as I could from a safe distance!!! You have to understand....I am having such a hard time writing this post because I despise spiders sooo much!!! Do you think I need to call an exterminator???? I have sprayed my whole house with "Home Defense" but I have no idea if I need to do more?!?!?!

1 comments:

Melinda said...

EWWWWWWW!!! Gives me the heebie geebies!