Sunday, October 19, 2008

If I'm Going Down, You Are Too!!!

As my friend Monica said, "If I'm going down, you are too!" My sister-in-law, Tracy, has the best

"Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies"
recipe ever! I have made this recipe 3 times this week! I'm going to be huge, but I can't help myself...they are sooooo good! So because misery likes company, I don't want to be the only chubby one at the pool next summer! Here is the recipe for you all to enjoy! P.S. The cookie dough is amazing!!

Blend together:
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup butter or marg

Hand stir in:
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
as many chocolate chips as you want!

Bake 375* for 9 min! Enjoy

4 comments:

heidi larsen said...

oh yum. i will have to try.

Nate and Marcie said...

Thanks, I was actually going to call you and get that recipe. Thanks for sharing the other day, they are soooo yummy. The bad thing was that the pumpkin cookies didn't get eaten up because these were around!

Monica Mary said...

I'll go down for these!

Cindy said...

I have been looking for a good peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipie! I can't wait to try them, I think I'll go do it while Kade is sleeping! Yum!Thanks for sharing!