Friday, October 3, 2008

The Circus!!!


We went to the circus last Friday...It was my first time as well as the girls first time to the circus! I was so amazed with the elephants! they were definitely my favorite part! I decided that is what I want to do when I grow up! hahaha!! During the whole show I kept thinking, how on earth did these people decide that is what they wanted to do with their lives?! I have nothing against that decision...but, how did they decide that the circus is where they are supposed to be? Very interesting! We had lots of fun....well until intermission. At intermission my girls were done! They enjoyed it, but they had enough. Kaybree started crying and Oakley fell asleep! It drives me nuts when we try to do something nice for the girls and it completely backfires! Oh well, it was a fun experience nonetheless!

3 comments:

John and Ashley said...

Looks like fun, we were going to get tickets but we ended up having the company party that weekend.

Mackenzi said...

I can't believe that was your first time at the circus :) haha. Looks like you had fun!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh I am sad we missed the circus this year by your pics it looks like it was way fun as usual. I guess we will for sure have to go next year. Gosh you are the funnest parents you are always doing something fun, those are some lucky girls.... Ok since you have gone private my blog doesnt tell me when you update your blog so I have passed along it for so long now and I feel I have missed sooooo much. So sorry I am back and more aware now. I miss viewing yours its one of my favs.....