I'm not talking about me, or my girls, I'm talking about my phone!!!! Bryce washed it with my jeans! Bryce was only trying to help me get ready for St. George. Really I have to give him props for helping with laundry! I know there are lots of hubbies out there that don't help, so I was really very grateful for his intentions of helping! The only down side was my phone just happened to be in my pocket. I think it might have been an omen to the bad vacation ahead of me! I got a new phone yesterday, but I have no phone numbers! I used to memorize phone numbers, because I had to! In fact, I can still tell you old friends numbers, old boyfriends numbers, but I can't tell you any new numbers! I just added them to my contact list and never thought about them again! I'll have to work on that in the future! ugh!!!
1 week ago



5 comments:
Oh Jeeze.... I feel your pain, I have lost many a phone to water!! Over time, those who are really friends will re-contact..... or you will find their numbers!!
I am the same way I can remember numbers from forever ago but then mine or Jeremy's I think I just got those down about 3 months ago and we have had our numbers for almost 3 years.
That made me laugh. Today I was putting clothes in the washer and just as I went to set my jeans in my phone rang and I realized it was in my pants pocket. I was very glad a friend decided to call at just the right moment. Sorry you weren't quite as lucky.
You are so daring to let Bryce help with the washing. I tell Johnny to stay away, and he's not even color blind. Did you get my message about the eye doctor? I guess I need to call you because you probably don't have my number anymore.
Just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment