Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kaybree's New Glasses!!!


Kaybree just got new glasses yesterday!!! She is very excited about them! (thank heavens!) I think she looks adorable! :) Bryce and I are both near sited. Kaybree happens to be far sited...go figure? Anyway, there she is our Kaybree Cutie pie!

7 comments:

The Hoods said...

She looks so cute in them, my niece just got glasses too and I think it's adorable.

Brooke Franco said...

I LOVE THEM!!! She looks so big!

John and Ashley said...

She looks so old and so stinkin' cute.

Jessica said...

She looks super cute! We just found out last night Griff is far sided as well, so he will be sporting glasses next week!

Melinda said...

What a doll!

Mackenzi said...

She looks so cute!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh tell her she looks fabulous. I got glasses this year as well and dont they just make you feel so much smarter kaybree. Looking good girl I love them....