Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag... 8 Things!!!

Sorry this took me so long Barbra! Here it is, my lists of 8!
8 Favorite TV shows....

1. Extreme Home Makeover
2. America's Funniest Home Videos
3. Amazing Race
4. Good Things Utah
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. Heroes
7. Without a Trace
8. Grey's Anatomy (not loving it so much anymore)

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to Gardner Village again
2. Got in the Pond at Gardner Village
3. Went to lunch with the girls
4. Shopped for socks and underwear for the girls
5. Went Christmas shopping
6. Bathed the girls
7. Watched some TV
8. Went to bed early...11:00pm

8 Things to Look Forward to.
1. Kids back in school
2. Halloween
3. Going to Huntington
4. My Birthday
5. Twilight Movie
6. Christmas
7. Holiday treats
8. Next Family Vacation

8 Favorite Restaurant
1. Chilis
2. Olive Garden
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Red Robin
5. P.F. Changs
6. Cafe Rio
7. Ruby River
8. Kneaders

8 Things on my Wish List
1. World Peace! hahaha!
2. Friends could have the things they want
3. Money Tree
4. New Carpet
5. Finished Yard...bushes, trees, etc.
6. New clothes
7. New purse (of course)
8. Finished Basement

8 People I tag....
8 people who want to be tagged!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am not liking Grey's this season either, it is so boring, I am really mad about it! Glad to hear I am not alone in my feelings!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! I feel really old, 11:00 as a bedtime is LATE for me! I weaned myself from Grey's Anatomy 2 seasons ago and am glad to hear that I am not missing out on too much. Thanks for sharing all those things!

The Hoods said...

I was feeling the same way about Greys Anatomy. I hate that they have to bring in the girl thing with Callie and what's her name!! Why do they have to ruin it like that??