There I am on top of our roof! Bryce is afraid of heights, I am not. Therefore I get to put up, and take down the Christmas lights. I love Christmas. It is my favorite holiday, but I really wish it would pick up and leave already! The girls are still singing Christmas songs, and we keep spotting elves. Jingle Bells is one of their favorites. We still sing it every night as part of our bedtime routine. The lights keep getting turned on and our neighbors think we are the Griswold's. So Saturday was the day, rain or shine the lights were coming down! Did the Ground Hog see his shadow? Is spring coming?
1 week ago



1 comments:
I'm so proud of you getting on the roof and taking down the lights, I don't think I would dare!
I'm with you- done with winter & ready for Spring!
Post a Comment