Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our Celebrity Look-alikes!


Ha Ha Ha... Isn't this funny! I am a white version of Beyonce!! 83%
I don't know the first guy, but the second one! Ed Deline on Las Vegas!

Kaybree's best match was Rita Hayworth! She's a little cutie! All I can say is Bryce and I are in for some trouble in the future!

Oakley's best match was Oprah!!! Maybe that explains her curly hair! Another little cutie! Big trouble, big trouble!!!

3 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

That's great! I love that you're Beyonce and Oakley's Oprah. Ha ha ha!

Clint said...

That is awesome. I have to say that I think you look more like Jennue Finch. Brenden Frasier is my fav, but don't let it go to Bryce's head that he is one of his look-alikes! Very cool blog!

Brooke Franco said...

Brittany I love your Blog, it is so cute and fun! I love this Blog thing! Thanks for all the ideas!
Love, Brooke