Wow, what a title! I know that is what you are thinking! This is all pretty random, so hang in there! Today we had Kaybree's Kindergarten Orientation. We got to go to her school, see the class rooms, and listen about a few things the kids will be learning next year. It was lots of fun and Ariel is excited. I don't really know what track choice I want, we listed our preference as A,D,C,B who knows what we will end up with since there are 10 kindergarten classes next year!
Today we went to lunch with our adopted family across the street. I call Kirsten my wife and she calls me her wife. We are always doing things for each other. I make dinner for them when she works, she makes dinner for us when Bryce is gone, we watch each others kids. It works out very well. I understand polygamy now! Just Kidding! Anyway, our kids are inseparable today at lunch, I found out through Kirsten, who overheard the girls talking, that Kaybree has a boyfriend! His name is Cameron and he talks in a funny voice to her! I asked Kaybree about him, she blushed and admitted that indeed, she did like Cameron! I don't even know who Cameron is. He goes to her preschool and he talks in a funny voice to her. That is all I know! I am not ready for all of this!
Now apparently I have a "wewy big bum." This conversation actually happened a few weeks ago and I didn't write it down so here it goes! We were at the Gateway Mall downtown in the food court bathroom. Oakley had to go potty so we all squeezed into the tiny bathroom stall. Oakley went first. Then I decided that I should probably go too since we were already there. Well, Oakley in the loudest voice says, "Mommy whats dat smell!" (I swear it wasn't me) I tell her, "that is just the smell of the bathroom." Then she says, "Mommy dat is wewy stinky!" At this point I hear a few snickers from surrounding goers. Then she says, "Mommy, you have a wewy big bum!" Again, more snickering. I just kept shushing her, and shushing her some more, and hoped that nothing else would come out of that cute little mouth. After all of that, I waited a few minutes before emerging from the bathroom stall hoping that all those who heard would have left the bathroom. They did, the coast was clear. Seriously, nothing is sacred after having kids!
1 week ago



6 comments:
Those stories are so funny. Carson seems to have a new girlfriend everywhere we go. I dont know how I will handle the boys hormones when he is older for now it is cute and funny. I picked him up from the daycare at the gym the other day and he told me mom that is my girl over there and I said oh really and then he said Im gonna kiss her. It made me laugh as well. Aren't little kids hularious...
LOL -- I love the bathroom story!
I can't believe Kaybree's going into kindergarten! That's so funny that she has a boyfriend, and he talks to her in a funny voice! They grow up too fast!!!
That was funny to read! Kids will speak about whats on there mind thats for sure:)
That bathroom story is hilarious!
I love it! The fun mommy moments are the best. The wewy big bum is awesome, I totally laughed because I can relate!!
Post a Comment