Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another Crazy Week!

I don't know about any of you, but we have had the flu bug hit our house this week! Bryce has been sick along with Oakely again! Both of my parents are sick and my neighbor too! Oakley got sick Monday morning. She kept throwing up Monday and Tuesday. Monday was the worst. I was holding Oakley and she threw up in my hair and down my shirt. She had just eaten some top ramen, so I had noodles in the strangest places! Tuesday she was still trowing up, but she was doing a little better. That night she woke up crying about her ear. Wednesday I took her to the doctor. She has the flu and double ear infections. (AGAIN) She had tubes put in her ears when she was 12 months old. One has fallen out due to growth and the other is still in place. Anyway, she is doing better now.

Last night I got a break. I went to the Hale's Center Theater. The play Civil War was going on. It was so good! I seriously didn't listen in my history classes growing up! I had no idea that over 620,000 people were killed in the war!

For those of you who don't know, I make bows and sell them. I had a big order that I just turned in to the Hello Kitty Store (Sanrio) at South Towne Mall. I took those in tonight and finished setting up my bow blog! http://www.brittsbows.blogspot.com/ or you can see it linked on my blog Britt's Bows!

Needless to say, it has been a very busy week at the Newbold's!

3 comments:

JoJo Gonzo said...

You're right, sickly babies are no fun at all. I must say that I'm thankful that I didn't get used as a target though. Good work, sounds like you took it like a champ!

JoJo Gonzo said...

Oh and if my baby girl ever gets any hair I'll have to get some bows from you

Jessica said...

Ramen Noodles - oh that brings back memories of my past - I hate puking more than anything else - Hope everyone feels better fast. That is seriously so awesome about the Hello Kitty store and your bows, good for your, i just looked at your bows and they are adorable, I wish I need to buy some. Maybe one day :)