Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

Easter morning we woke up to the girls squealing with delight! They could see that the Easter Bunny had left a bunch of eggs in the backyard. They were eagerly anticipating the hunt! Bryce and I took our time getting out of bed and brushing our teeth, only to heighten their excitement! Before we hunted for the eggs, we had to find their Easter buckets. The Easter Bunny hid them in the dryer. That was a very tricky place so we had to play the game Hot and Cold! After finding their buckets, we went outside and hunted down all of the eggs! I don't think the girls have ever been this excited! Not even for Santa! Don't get me wrong, they are excited for Santa, but the girls have never given us the reaction that I hope to see. This time they finally did! Can you believe they got that excited over plastic eggs?!?! I forgot to take pictures of the girl's in their Easter dresses so I'll take pictures next week!The girl's had lots of fun dying eggs at our house, dying eggs at Grandma Janet's and Grandpa Dean's house, Having an Easter egg hunt at Gracie's park,
and another Easter Egg hunt at Grandma Janet's and Grandpa Dean's!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Who needs a picture of Easter dresses when you have sweet Easter Snow Boots - I love that picture! I do bet they looked so cute in their dresses! The egg hunts sound fun - we miss having Grandma's to have activites like that.