Okay, so I totally forgot to take a before picture, but you can kind of see in the background of this picture. The walls are a beige color, and the light is a silver chandelier. And now.... Not the best picture, but you get the idea. I painted one wall red,and hung a new bronze chandelier! I also made the curtains. Right now they are long, I might shorten them, or make just a valance. What do you think?
My favorite part is actually the plate rack! I just hung a wreath in the center instead of a plate! Super fun!
So that is what I do when Bryc is gone! Seriously, I want to know what you think I should do with the curtains...any great ideas???
1 week ago



9 comments:
That looks AWESOME Brit! So classy!
I LOVE IT!!! I love the curtains! I think the more fabric the warmer it looks. Keep them like that. The plate rack what a great idea! Love the new light! I am very impreased!
I love the curtains, they add a lot to the room. Looks great!!!
LOVE IT!!! I Love the curtains, I can't wait for you to see my craft room.
Hey, I think that it looks really cute. I love how you can just imagine things and do it. I could never do that. I am a whimp!
I wouldn't even begin to know how to hang a chandelier...was it hard??? I really like long curtains and I think yours look great! I'm VERY impressed!
Wow. It looks great. Can't wait to see you!
I am a total fan of red walls. I went to town in our APARTMENT (!!!) in Oakland. There was just too much white wall going on! I love what you did, the chandelier and drapes are awesome. Can you decorate my house??
Looks great, now come do mine.
Post a Comment