Monday, March 3, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

What is your husband's name? Bryce Holt Newbold
How long have you been together? Together 8 years, Married 7 3/4 years
How long did you date? We dated 5 months and were engaged for 6 months!
How old his he? 30
Who eats more? Bryce, but don't be fooled. I can pack it away!
Who said i love you first? Me.
Who is taller? Bryce is 6'3" and I am 5'6"
Who can sing better? I really don't know. We both love to jam out in the car! Those of you who can't see Bryce doing that, well, he does!
Who is smarter? I would like to think we were born with the same smarts! When it comes to street smarts, I win! Bryce trusts too many people, I don't.
Who does the laundry? I do unless I slack then he will help.
Who pays the bills? We pay bill together.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Bryce does.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Even if that means picking up the phone and ordering pizza!
Who drives? Bryce usually does, unless we are in a hurry, I have to!
Who is more stubborn? I am very stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Bryce definitely kissed me first, don't let him tell you otherwise!
Who asked who out first? Bryce asked me out.
Who proposed? Bryce did.
Who has more friends? I am a very social person. I have to have friends or I will go insane. Bryce is okay to hang out with whomever!
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more siblings? Bryce has five siblings, I have three.
Who wears the pants? That's a hard one, it's pretty even.
If you read this you have been tagged! Just copy and paste on your blog. Then change the answers!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Britt - I found your blog through Marcie's - so cute to see your girls they are getting so big!! What cuties!!

Jess Hammond