What gorgeous girls you have. I love there pictures. I am taking Carson to get his hopefully next week for his 3 yr pick. Anyways love the pictures they are so cute they look kinda like a mini brooke and brittany....
Bryce and I were married in May of 2000! We have two beautiful daughters. Kaybree is a spunky 9 year old and Oakley is dramatic 7 year old. Every day is a new adventure at our house. We are very busy and always on the go. I have to remind myself to sit back and enjoy the little things in life. This blog is a great way for me to do so. Nothing is more important to me than my family.
6 comments:
What gorgeous girls you have. I love there pictures. I am taking Carson to get his hopefully next week for his 3 yr pick. Anyways love the pictures they are so cute they look kinda like a mini brooke and brittany....
Pretty pretty girls. Nice work!
Such darling pictures! Your girls are adorable.
What a cute little family you have. I'm glad you found my blog. Isn't it fun to be able to keep in touch??
they are both so cute and so big - I love the shorts
Soooo cute! They did a great job, and the movie... yeah I might be going there next time!
Post a Comment