Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One Crazy Week!

So, I kind of dropped off the face of the internet world for a week! We have been soooo busy! Well, I should say I have been soooo busy, Bryce was out of town last week. Whenever he leaves, I try to become wonder woman, I try to stuff as much as possible into the week. I got the girls pictures taken, took the girls to Disney Princesses on Ice, redecorated my kitchen, and painted one wall in my kitchen red! I didn't tell Bryce that I was doing any of it! I wanted to see his reaction! He loves it, so I am safe! Oh one more thing, I bought a new hanging light in the kitchen, and rewired it myself! Thank you very much! Ha..Ha..Ha! I'll find a before picture and take an after picture soon!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow you! You go miss fix it - can you come and stay out here with me and come fix up my house. For sure post some pics!!