Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Show and Tell

Kaybree had show and tell at school today. This is what she decided to take. A picture of Mark and Bryn. She told her class this is her aunt and uncle. She told them that they live in New Orleans and that their house had water in it. I think she did petty well. None of that was rehearsed. She knew exactly what happened to Aunt Bryn and Uncle Mark. In case you didn't know or gather from this, Bryn and Mark were living in New Orleans when Hurricane Katrina hit. They had to come back to Utah because they were living next to Lake Pontchartrain. The levees broke and flooded everything. They moved back to New Orleans after everything dried out again. Anyway, Kaybree really wanted to tell her friend all about her Aunt Bryn and Uncle Mark. We miss you guys! Love ya!

2 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Gosh I dont know what I would do if that happened to me I dont know how I would handle that. I hope everything is ok for them now...

The Allred's said...

Hi Pricapaya! Thanks for the shout out and the nice pic of us and Mark's Crotch! J/k! That is the cutest story! I miss her and Oakster so much! Can't wait to see ya'll next week! Love ya!