Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to the Dr.

So, we were back to the doctor's office today! This time for Kaybree. She has pink eye and one ear infection. We see Dr. Johnson at Family First Pediatrics. He is really good with my kids. We stared seeing him when Kaybree was a baby. A few years later he moved into my parents ward. We lived at my parents house while we built our home and got to know him pretty well. I joke that I bought all of the brick on his house due to all of our dr. visits! (I'm sure I probably did!) We've even had to make a few late night house calls! Poor Guy! Of course when we bug him at home, I definitely bring goodies. Now that Dr. Johnson knows about my caramel brownies, that was his request today! So now I have a sick child and I have to bake for him! Seriously, was the brick not enough! Just Kidding! Thanks Dr. Johnson!

3 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh how sad I heard yucky stuff is going around again, gosh I swear this year there has been a new virus none stop I am hoping and hoping carson doesnt get it again I swear this past winter he got everthing including the flu shot which of course did nothing cause later they came out and said they missed the mark on the flu shot this year. Anyways I am rambling now well I hope she gets better carson never has had an ear infetion but I here there pretty bad so hang in there. Oh and thanks for you nice comment it made my day I have been feeling really ugly lately so that was nice to here...

Jessica said...

You do not know how much I miss that man - I love that doc's office and serioulsy there are NO good doctors here! It is killing me!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Brittany,
just thought I would leave a comment, and let you know we stopped by. Beautiful family! I just can't believe how much has changed since graduation in 1998. 10 years.... anyways... our family blog is theperrinexperience.blogspot.com hope to see ya around!
Jake and Steph Perrin