Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged Again!

Who do you love? Bryce, Kaybree, and Oakley! And of course all my family.
How long have you been married? In two weeks it will be 8 years!
Who said I love you first? probably me!
How long did you date? we dated for 5 months and were engaged for almost 5.
Where did he propose? At my house. It was Christmas Eve. Bryce came over to my house. I thought we were going to go to the mall. I was upset with Brooke because she had borrowed some of my clothes without asking! So of course I wasn't ready to go when Bryce got there. To top it all off, he had a present with him. He told me that his Grandma had knitted me a sweater that I was supposed to wear that night! I made him wait for me for awhile before I was ready (Poor Guy!) Then he couldn't wait any longer he made me open the present. There was another smaller present inside that one, and another inside that one. I still didn't understand that he was proposing because that is really what my Grandma does with our gifts. So the entire time I still thought the gift was from his Grandma! I soon realized it was a ring! He got down on his knee and proposed!
Who is taller? Bryce, he is 6'3" I am 5'6"
Who is smarter? He's smarter about somethings, and I'm smarter about other things. I like to think of us as well balanced.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? We pay them together
Who mows the lawn? Bryce. I do the flowers and the weeds.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, unless I'm sick then we get a pizza or something!
Who drives? Bryce, if he has been out of town and driving a lot then I will.
Who is more stubborn? I don't know it might be a toss up.
Who can sing better? I would have to say neither of us!
Now I get to tag a few of my friends.... Marcie, Liza, Jamie and Brooke!

1 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Good answers! Very original proposal story. Hey isn't that how it is suppossed to be, the guy waiting for the girl? Lol.