Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sick Day!

Today was a long day. We woke up to Oakley thowing up!!! (yummy) She stayed sick the rest of the day. By the days end, she had thrown up six times. :( Poor thing. I was very busy cleaning up one mess after another. As I passes through the family room, I couldn't help but laugh when I found them sitting on the couch with their 3D-glasses on. Kaybree is a wonderful big sister. She made sure Oakely was well taken care of all day. Just when you think you've had enough they go and do somethnig so cute! Works every time!

3 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

I sure hope she feels better! Let me know if you need anything, it's exhausting taking care of sick kids all day!

Mackenzi said...

That is such a cute picture. Sisters are the best!

Monica Mary said...

BRITTANY!!!! It's Monica Giles! I have no idea how I found your blog (I think through some St. George friends) but I am so excited about it. I saw Whitney a couple months ago and we were thinking about you but I didn't know how to contact you! YEAH FOR BLOGS! We definitely need to get together!