First of all let me just tell you how wonderful Bryce is! I had a girl's night last week, and again this week, and Bryce didn't complain at all! Last week Bryn was in town. That obviously doesn't happen all the time. Yesterday, we had girl's night with my girl friends. We go out once a month. It's always a great night and usually there are some great stories to go along with them.... like the one time one of us got ARRESTED!!! Don't worry, it was just for assault with a deadly weapon! Or the other time when we got a hotel room and played all night! Mark (Bryn's Mark) doorbell ditched our room a few times. We started to get mad and thought the next time it happens we're going to get whoever it was! Next thing we knew there was a thump at the door, Brooke and I ran to the door only to be greeted my a man in a ware wolf mask! Brooke screamed bloody murder, and I started kicking him in the .......!!! After that first kick he ripped off the mask begging me to stop! We always have fun no matter what we do! Thanks Girls!!!
This is the picture of us a few years ago in the hotel room!
Liza, Me, Jamie
Last night we celebrated Jamie's Birthday! Happy Birthday Jamie!



4 comments:
Brittney! Hello it's Lauren! Love your blog your little girls are just way way too cute, love there curls. Haven't seen you in a while, maybe next time Bryn comes into town!
Lauren
here is our blog if you want to check to check it out
http://www.nathanandlaurenlord.blogspot.com/
We do have fun, huh? It's crazy to look at the first picture and think about what's happened since then, some of us have 3 kids!
You know Britt, you are really funny about the whole arrested thing. Who was that?? HA HA!! I love you!
I was wondering how long it was going to take you to comment!!! You had to know I couldn't leave that one alone! And remember, I gave no names!!! Ha..ha..ha!!!
Post a Comment