Sunday, February 10, 2008

From the Mouth's of Babe's!

A no smoking commercial came on TV. (The one with the voltures) I thought, what a perfect time to teach the girls about not smoking. Of course being the dramatic person that I am, I tell them that they could die if they smoke. I told them it would really make me sad if they ever smoked and so on.... As I conclude my speech, I say, "So, we're never ever going to smoke right?" Kaybree looks at me as serious as can be and says, "and... we will never talk to birds!" I had to laugh and let her know she could talk to what ever bird she wanted to!

Oakley, whenever we tell her to do something she looks at us and says, "never!" It may not sound funny but it really is. We say, "Can I have a kiss?" and she says, "Never!"
-Oakley (2)

If something doesn't go Oakley's way she always say, "that's not fair." (with the straightest face)
-Oakley(2)

I was telling Kaybree that her eyes looked tired, she said,
“My eye’s aren’t tired, but my armpits are.”
-Kaybree (3)

“Mommy, I have a tummy ache in my head.”
-Kaybree (2 ½)

“Do I have my shoes on the long feet?”
-Kaybree (3)

“Is that Landon’s tail?”
-Kaybree (3)

“Do you want some juice?”
“No thanks, I’ll just have Coke.”
-Kaybree (2)

“Cookies and Coke, hooray!”
-Kaybree (1 ½)

“Grandma, you need to go get pretty now.”
-Kaybree (2 ½)

We were at the mall and Kaybree was picking her nose. I had no idea until she said,
“I got it!”
Sure enough, I looked down and there on her finger was a great big booger.
-Kaybree (2)

“Do I have my shoes on the LONG FEET?”
-Kaybree (3)

“Are we going to see the baby at the hosible?”
-Kaybree (3)

We say to Kaybree, “Sorry Charlie.” She always cries and says, “I’m not Charlie. I’m Kaybree Cutie Pie.”
-Kaybree (3)

2 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

I love it! Brought back great memories :) Your kids are so cute!

Amy said...

You forgot all about, "Sorry about your luck mom. I'm still trying on shoes." Kaybree