Brooke's Birthday was last Friday! We went to her house and waited for her present to arrive! She got a brand new bedroom set! It is beautiful! Happy Birthday Brookey! Bryn and Mark were in town this weekend. (Those of you who don't know, they live in New Orleans! They were there during Hurricane Katrina. Yes, they lost most everything due to black mold!) Unfortunately, we didn't see any of Mark since he was working the Boat Show. Bryn however was able to play! We had to have a girls night out of course! We went to dinner then to the movies! We saw Definitely Maybe. It is so cute! Although, it made me wonder, what is the right age to tell the girls about the birds and the bees? That scares the crap out of me! (to put it mildly)
1 week ago



3 comments:
I don't even want to think about that yet! But, I think around 10 years old is a good age to start "the talk." Unless they ask questions before that, then you should answer honestly but without too much detail.
If I remember correctly, 4th grade was about the time that everyone else started talking about it. But I have no idea what it's like nowadays...I agree with Marcie, if it's around that age and they start asking questions, it's a good time to have a "talk."
Hey stranger! You've got a beautiful family. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment