Monday, July 7, 2008

Our 4th of July!

We went camping over the 4th of July! We had a blast with my family. The kids got super dirty and totally sugared up! There were even some of those "You're gonna miss this" moments: Oakley chasing butterflies and Kaybree collecting caterpillars. You can't get that staying in a hotel! All in all we had a great time!

6 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Looks and sounds like a great time. What a fun family you guys are. Love all the new pics thanks so much for sharing them oh and your new page is so dang cute.

Amy said...

It looks like you guys had some serious fun.

Stark Family said...

That trip should keep Cory in business for the next month! I still love Fun Dip, but can't eat it like I could as a kid. My sugar reservior is shrinking:(

Aaron and Heather said...

I love camping! I remember brownie hunts, so fun!!

Jessica said...

Camping is the best memory maker! I love it!

John and Ashley said...

How fun, I can't believe your kids have never had fun dips. Those are my kids favorite.