Saturday, we went over to the Draper Day's parade. The girls had a blast!
The gang included...Marcia and Bruce, Grandma Janet and Grandpa Dean, and my little family
The girls just being cute. Kaybree is always looking out for Oakley!

Kaybree and Oakley were waving at the "princesses" on the float!
Kaybree posing for a picture before fireworks!
It seemed like we waited forever to see the fireworks. Oakley ended up falling asleep before they even started. (Bryce looks a little gone himself) Once they started she woke up and was able to see them! Yay for Draper Day's!
Kaybree and Oakley were waving at the "princesses" on the float!



7 comments:
I miss going to draper days!! Looks like you guys had a fun time!!
Looks like fun an a fun group. Ok is your girls hair ever out of place. Thats so how I would be though if I had a girl every hair in place love it...
Kayleigh fell asleep for the 4th of july fireworks and missed the whole thing though! I miss draper days!
Looks like Bryce likes parades as much as Johnny.
Parades sure are hot, but I think they are fun and the kids love them!!
Looks like you guys are doing a ton of fun things!! Your girls are growing up so much - so cute!
That looks like so much fun! I love the pictures of the girls with their arms around each other from the back. They are adorable how they look after each other.
Post a Comment