Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lagoon!

So, in one final attempt to cram as much fun as possible into our summer, we took the girls to Lagoon yesterday. They absolutely loved it! Bryce and I went there when we were dating, but that was the last time. They have changed a lot in nine years! They actually have air conditioned bathrooms! I know that probably sounds really strange considering all of the new rides they have added as well, but I really was impressed with the bathrooms! We are actually considering buying season passes next year!

6 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok parents of the year I will have to make sure carson doesnt see your page or her is going to want to come and live at your house. You guys have so much fun in fact can I come over haha.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Last time i went to LAGOON Jonathan was a baby! I would like to go again. Did you guys go to lagoona beach?

John and Ashley said...

How fun We probably won't make it to Lagoon this year. Sad huh? You look great, Brit. Have you lost weight?

Mackenzi said...

So Fun! I haven't been to Lagoon since 9th grade Lagoon day. Maybe we'll have to go soon, probably not till Rachel is older :) I love the picture of Kaybree and Oakley in the car where they are driving off and you just see the back of them, it's so cute.

The Hoods said...

I love Lagoon!! I bet that your girls had a blast. Tell Kaybree congratulations on loosing her 2nd tooth. Makenna is so jealous!!

Brittany said...

I have a few questions to respond to! Jake and Stephanie: no we didn't go to Lagoona Beach. I thought it would cost more, but it doesn't, and we didn't bring suits! Ashley: HAHAHAHA!! No I didn't lose any weight! I actually gained 15 lbs since last year! I wish it were the other way around!