Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls Weekend!

Last Friday, my Mom's side of the family girls all went down to St. George for a girls trip! We had some serious fun! These are the only pics I have, they aren't that great, but they'll do! We left on Friday morning, and were able to go to Tuacan that night. We saw "The Sound of Music" It was fabulous! I couldn't believe the heat though! We were rolling up our shorts as much as possible and pouring water in unmentionable places just trying to cool ourselves down! After the play, we decided to go get some ice cream. We walked into Smith's at 12:02 am and guess what awaited us??? Breaking Dawn! They had tons of copies and not a soul around! We all started screaming and running toward the poor guy who was unpacking them! He said they didn't even advertise that they were getting them! Talk about the right place at the right time! We went back to our hotel rooms and refreshed each other's memories on the last events in Eclipse! The rest of the trip we shopped, and ate, and ate, and ate some more! Saturday, we went to this fun little pottery place called Brushfire and painted out own plates, mugs, platters, etc. It was a lot of fun! Brooke, My Mom, and My Aunt Terry
Soon to be Cousin-in-Law Brittany, Cousin Dallas, and Aunt Tina
This is the whole crew at Brushfire!

4 comments:

Brooke Franco said...

I am so glad that you did not put that one picture in. Thanks I owe you one!!! That was a fun trip!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok can I come and stay with you guys so I can have some fun to. Gosh you and all my friends make me so jealous I dont do anything fun....

Anonymous said...

How fun! Your post got me excited, for my own girls trip with extended family. We leave for Bear Lake tomorrow!

John and Ashley said...

Looks like so much fun, I need a girls weekend so bad.