Sunday, August 17, 2008

Reunion!!!

Last night I was able to attend my 10 high school reunion! I seriously can't believe how fast time has gone. I still feel like I'm some sort of high school drop out. I still have dreams that I forgot my locker combination, or that I don't have enough credits to graduate... stuff like that! What is funny, is that in real life I never once forgot my locker combo, nor did I ever have to worry about graduating! I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go...the thought of going, seeing people that I haven't spoken to in 10 years, and the idea that I might be judged, didn't sound all that appealing to me. I finally decided, Friday night, what the heck. I'm not the only girl who's hips have spread, boobs sunk, stomach not exactly flat due to child bearing... So why not? Let me just say, "I had a blast!" It was way more fun than I thought it was going to be! Everyone had changed, and for the better! (I thought) Yeah, yeah, there were still those people that thought they were everything back then, still thinking that they are all that now, but most everybody had a pretty good head on their shoulders! It was just really fun to see the change. To anyone questioning if they should go to their reunions, GO! Why not?
I do have to add a little shout out to Bryce, Thank you, Thank you for coming with me. Bryce said that he would go if I wanted to go. In the car 0n the way up, Bryce expressed his true feelings about going to my reunion. He said, "I would rather get a prostate exam, than go to the reunion!" Well, too late, the money had already been paid, we had to go. Bryce did great, he actually was civil towards ex-boyfriends and all! I was actually very impressed by him! Me, Misty, Kelli
Some good old friends!
P.S. I was informed at the reunion that I didn't update my blog enough (Joey) So, my goal is to update at least twice a week if you do!

6 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Oh I am so glad you had a great time. I would of felt bad if it was a disaster after telling you "you should go".

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Glad you had fun! Jake didnt find out about the reunion till about 1 week before and he had to work so he was little sad he didnt get to go. Glad you had fun though! you look GREAT!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh sounds like fun. I would have liked to gone to your ten hahaha I had alot more friends in the grades above me then my own so it will be sad not to see any of them at mine. Sounds like it was fun though. Oh my gosh I so remember misty and kelly loved them both.

JoJo Gonzo said...

I'll work harder on updating mine. Hopefully I can hit twice a week!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You make me feel old, though. I won't tell you how soon my 20 year renunion is coming up! That's good Bryce was such a good sport. I'm sure I'll be dragging Brad to the 20 year reunion eventhough Brad and I were in the same class in High School!

John and Ashley said...

I loved my 10 yr. also, Johnny hated it. He swore he would never go to another one. We'll see, maybe in ten more years he'll forget how bad he thought it was. by the way, YOU LOOK HOT!!! Saggy boobs, what are you talking about?You are absolutely crazy to have 26 kids at your house, and I thought I was nuts!!!