We submitted this photo to Roughin' it Outdoors, snap shot of the week. They e-mailed us back saying that it will be on TV this Saturday night, 11:00 pm, Channel 2!!! They didn't tell us if we won or not, we have to watch to find out. If we do win, we win an outdoor grill! hahaha! So watch if you want! :)
1 week ago



6 comments:
Oh she is so cute! I will cross my fingers for the b-b-q for ya! And thanks! We are very excited too and you are right, we need to get together (before I have so many kids I can't fit them all in the car!). You are such a cute little mommy!
You will have to let us know if you guys win. That would be so cool who would have thought a pic with a big fish could win you a grill. It helps that she is so cute as well...
Thats awesome!
How Cool! We'll be sure to watch.
Holy Crap!!!! That is the biggest friggin fish I have ever seen......It looks like it could swallow your daughters head....hope it was good eatin!
Jake
Nice Catch!! Who caught that?
Post a Comment