Brooke did a FABULOUS job on our pictures! So well that I can not choose! I want to make one of these huge for my family room wall....but which one? Please help! Which one do you like the most????
#1
#2
#3
#1
#2
#3PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Bryce, Brittany, Kaybree, & Oakley
#1
#2
#3Posted by Brittany at 10:00 PM
18 comments:
For what it's worth, I say #1--love the girls' expressions
I say out with tradition. Put all three of them up and show everyone how cute your family is!
They are all so cute! I say #1 for the big one.
They are all way cute...I vote for #1 or #3!
I have no idea how you are going to choose they are all so good and you all look so goo in them. Not fare can I take them and send your pics out for my family xmas card. Love them. Great job brooke...
I like #1!!! All the pictures turned out great though.
#1.. Your girls expressions are priceless! In #2 Oakley is almost looking away. I really like #1.. LOVE the photos.. Where were those taken at? Beautiful Family Britt..
-Steph
Brooke does a fatastic job! Wow I love them all. . . but I really like #3. Maybe you will just have to get all three of them enlarged and hang them in different rooms :)
seriously didn't notice Tyler said pretty much the same thing!
She did an awesome job! I can't wait for her to do Rachel's one year pictures. (I still need to call her :)) I like #1 the best, but they all look really good.
Brittany, Great pictures! I probably like #1 the best, too. Although, I have to say, you look awesome in #3--sooo skinny.
I really like 1 and 3 as well, and your jeans are adorable, what brand are they? I love jeans!!
#3!
I love them all, who couldnt your family is darling!
I like all of them, but I love #1. So cute! Brooke is amazing as a photographer!! Great job Brooke!
I like #3! They're all so cute though, if you want a close up go for #1.
P.S. Before I even thought about it I posted your Brits Bows blog on line. Someone was looking for someone that made bows locally and you do a great job for a great price so I submitted it before I told you! I hope you're ok with it... let me know if you aren't.
I'm going to have to get some for my little girl too!
I vote for #1. I can't wait to get our family pictures taken in a few months! love the "blog makeover"
I'm finally commenting on the pics. I love #1. You look great, really skinny. Especially in the one you're standing up in, I think #3. What have yoy been doing? What did you get at Swiss Days? Anything exciting? I did find some witches, except they were like $300 dollars.
I like #1. Brooke did an awesome job. by the way, I love your new background!!
Post a Comment