Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Nordstrom Sale!

So as most of you know...I'm a sucker for the Nordstrom Sale! If you haven't gone yet you better go before it ends. It started on Friday, and usually runs for two weeks! If you are thinking it's not much of a sale, well you are horribly wrong! Last year I got some super cute jeans for only $35! That is amazing! This year I bought a few things for me, but focused most of my attention on Kaybree and Oakley for their back to school clothes!

1 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh my little sisters were there bright and early at 6:40 am they got a bunch of stuff. As for me I have the I dont think I need to buy for myself syndrome its really bad. So when it comes to me I find the cheapest store and by the cheapest things but I am working on it. I ave never boughten a piece of clothing from there hard to believe ha. I need to get in there and just do it. Anyways I am sure you got cute stuff you and your girls are always well dressed thats for sure which makes all of you that much cuter...