Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things You Don't Say To Your Wife!

Now here is a video that I found on You Tube...I think it is hilarious! Hopefully you do too! Hopefully it doesn't hit too close to home! I have to admit Bryce has said a few bonehead things to me before...but this takes the cake! Feel free to leave any comments that your husband or wife has said to you! You're gonna have to turn off my music before you hit play!

7 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Hahahaha that was pretty funny. My husband told me once Well Tenille you always have had a pretty face. That is one of many so nice huh. Thanks for sharing that made me laugh.

Mackenzi said...

Hahaha! That was funny! We should get together sometime and go to the park or something, Halle would love to play with Kaybree and Oakley.

Brooke Franco said...

That is so funny! I love it!!!

Mackenzi said...

We are free next week. Halle has gymnastics on Thursday, but any other day we would love to go to the park. Let me know.

John and Ashley said...

Hilarious, I love the new background. And I can see the Holiday decorations in the background, I love them. My look so awesome to.

John and Ashley said...

I totally changed my background after seeing yours. I love it, but I need to change the color of my title. Help.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

That is really funny. Thanks for sharing