We were able to try out the kid barn with some friends on Wednesday! It was super fun! My pictures aren't very good because the kids wouldn't exactly hold still long enough to take some cute ones!
1 week ago
Bryce, Brittany, Kaybree, & Oakley
Posted by Brittany at 10:18 AM
4 comments:
How fun! I think that is Taylor's friend Treyson from kindergarten. Do you live by those guys?
Ok can we say mommy of the year this week looks like alot of fun ativities going on. I am sure your girls are very grateful for all this fun
Erin, I do live by Treyson and his family! We love them! They are such a cute family...they might be moving soon :( Anyway, as for now, I know he got A track next year.
We've been to one of those places, my kids loved it and I had a lot of fun to.
Post a Comment