We went with some friends up to Rockport Lake yesterday! Well actually, Bryce was driving home from St. George, so really it was only the girl and I with our friends! We had a blast! The girls did the tube, I was able to slalom, wake board, and wake surf! It was sooo fun! Of course I don't have any pictures of me...I felt a little stupid asking our friends to take pictures of me. Next time Bryce comes we will share a few! As for now, here are the girls as usual!
Peyton and Kaybree!
Ellie and Oakley!
All four girls together!
The girls with their hands over their hearts as we pass the Park City Outlets!
Oakely was so tired from all of the fun, she fell asleep in the car on the way home! She has a booster seat now and no where to rest her head, so I held it up for her!
1 week ago



8 comments:
That looks so fun!! I bet the girls had a huge blast on the lake boating. What fun!!
Sounds like so much fun! I hear you about the booster seat with no where to rest their heads.. Poor things.. Take care
Oh we love the water looks like your girls did to. What a fun time. Love the pics they look like naturals thats for sure...
looks like you had fun. oakely is so cute asleep. fun girls. melissa
You make me laugh! Have another? I'm still working on the last 6 pounds. But they are SO cute. Isn't it your turn for another? Gotta keep up with the Franco's...
I love that picture of Kaybree (hand over her heart) she is so cute and then Oakley she is out! How cute! Your blog looks cute!
That looks so fun, I love the hands over the hearts to the outlets! I haven't water skiied for SOOO long!
Looks like you guys have had a busy week filled with lots of fun.
Post a Comment